hi

Saturday 5 November 2016

Have received many marriage proposals: Bilawal Bhutto.


The young and single Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, who recently returned from United Kingdom opened up on his marriage plans.
“I have received many marriage proposals but I have rejected all of them,” Express News quoted the bachelor as saying. He added that he will marry a girl of his sisters’ choice, “And the girl who my sisters choose will be lucky.”
Bilawal was addressing the media in Obaro, Sindh, where he further said that any girl who wishes to marry him will face difficulties.
Last week, Bilawal addressed his emotional press conference and people’s harsh reactions to it, saying he hopes his critics never experienced the pain he has experienced.
“To those who don’t appreciate my tears; I pray u never have to experience the pain I’ve experienced, I pray u never have to shed such tears,” he said in a tweet.
Bilawal broke down in tears as he spoke about his late mother, Benazir Bhutto, during a visit to inquire after injured victims of the police training centre attack in Quetta last month.
“My family and the people of Balochistan share the same pain… I am no ordinary politician. I am the son of Benazir Bhutto. I am also a victim of this terrorism,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment